Quick and easy family meal. Good on a cold day. You can finish the dish with fresh chopped herbs if you would.
- 4 Chicken breasts skinless
- 4 Baby red potatoes cut into wedges
- 4 Peeled carrots chopped
- 2 Ears of fresh corn shucked and cut in half
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil or salad oil
- 3 Cups chicken stock
- In large deep sauté pan heat oil over medium heat
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper
- Sear chicken breast for five minutes two and a half minutes on each side
- Add potato, carrot and corn
- Add chicken stock and simmer for 15 minutes covered stirring occasionally
To serve place vegetables on a large plate and top with the chicken breast and ladle a small amount of the juice on top .