Quick chili. You could of course go on this one for hours, adding this and that. But for a quick and easy chili this is a good recipe.
- 1.5 lbs Ground beef
- 1 Yellow onion chopped
- 1 Green bell pepper chopped
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 Small can green chilies
- 3 Small cans of red beans or kidney beans
- 3 Small cans diced tomatoes
- Cumin, red pepper, and chili powder season to your level of spice
- 1 Tablespoon Salad Oil
- In Large deep sauté pan heat oil over medium heat
- Add onion, garlic and Pepper cook for 2 minutes
- Add ground beef and cook till browned
- Add the spices along with the beans, tomato, and the green chilies
Stir to combine. cover pan with the lid and allow to simmer for 15 minutes. serve with crackers and cheddar cheese.