Quick chicken breast recipe. Great with sautéed spinach and pasta.
- 4 boneless skinless 5oz chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and fresh pepper
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 1/2 bunch of Cilantro
- 1 Cup chicken stock
- 1 Ounce cold butter
- Rough chop tomato, cilantro and garlic set aside keep them all separate
- In large sauté pan heat oil over medium high heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper on each side.
- Once oil is hot place chicken in oil and cook for 3 minutes on each side
- Add Garlic and allow to cook for 1 more minute
- Add tomatoes and chicken stock
- Return to a boil and allow to boil for one minute
- Reduce heat cover pan and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes
- Remove pan from heat and stir in butter
- Finish the dish with the chopped cilantro