This recipe is good on a bed of mixed greens or on toasted wheat bread. Healthy and light.
- 8 oz Diced turkey breast
- 1/4 Cup diced red onion
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup dried cranberries
- 1/8 Cup cashews toasted
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1 Small container sprouts ( I like dikon sprouts but any will work)
- Kosher salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Add turkey, onion, cashews, and cranberries in a large mixing bowl
- Add mayonnaise and lime juice to bowl
- Adjust Seasoning with salt and pepper
Serve on mixed greens with the sprouts on top or as a sandwich using the sprouts as you would lettuce.