Just a little leftover turkey recipe. We had all of the vegetables leftover so they were already cooked and ready to use.
- 1 Small onion medium dice
- 2 Cups chopped turkey meat (cooked)
- 1 Bunch mustard greens (cooked)
- 3 carrots peeled and chopped (cooked)
- 6 oz of pasta (on the original recipe I used 12oz of pasta but I felt that was to much. Feel free to use as much as you like).
- 5 Garlic cloves chopped
- 2 Tbs chili paste (or to taste)
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 Cups chicken broth or turkey stock
- Cook Pasta to package directions (usually 7 minutes)
- In a large sauté pan heat oil over medium heat
- Sauté garlic in oil for 1 minute
- Add onion and cook for 1 more minute
- Add chicken or turkey stock
- Add chili paste, turkey and all cooked leftover vegetables. Bring to a boil
- Add cooked pasta and toss to combine
You can use whatever vegetable you like in this leftover dish. Its very quick and easy to put together and is a nice little dish to keep you warm on those cold nights.