Awesome on pork or a nice white fish! Very easy to quick to make.
- 1 Pound red onion chopped or how ever you like
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 Tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 Tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 Cup heavy whipping cream
- In medium pot heat olive oil
- Add onions and cook till they start to brown
- Add garlic and cook for 2 more minutes
- Add vinegar allow to come just to a boil
- Add heavy whipping cream
- Allow cream to reduce till thickened ( so it will coat the back of a spoon)
Quick little condiment recipe to add alot of flavor.